Christmas Tavern Assistant Manager, The Bird, Bath
Mid November – 4 January
We have a wonderful opportunity for a talented food and drinks enthusiast to be a key player at a unique Christmas party venue in Bath this festive season.
The Bird, Bath is opening a pop-up Christmas Tavern, which will be a celebration of the best of the season this November and December and we’re on the hunt for a friendly, outgoing and self-motivated assistant manager to join the team.
A destination for party nights for up to 150 guests, as well as for groups and individuals to drop in for drinks, afternoon tea and festive snacks, this is a hands-on role that will involve seeing our 2019 concept through recruitment and training to superlative hosting and day-to-day delivery for a fixed-term contract.
If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest service, have a real interest in food and drink and have a highly-motivated, hands-on approach, then we’d love to hear from you.
Competitive salary DOE, with a bonus payable on competition of the contract.
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please contact Chris Hardwicke on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
As Christmas Tavern Manager you will be involved in:
- Daily operations of The Christmas Tavern
- Ensuring consistency, quality and shaping The Christmas Tavern culture
- Supporting and deputising for the manager in leading the operation
- Training, development and coaching of the team
- Organisation and processes linked to the food and beverage areas
- Supporting the bar team in creating cocktails and delivering wines and other drinks