Outlined below, we’ve prepared a list of the “new normal” to make sure our guests & staff alike are safe and secure. We have large open-air spaces where you can eat and drink; our outside terrace is packed full of fun complete with outdoor kitchen and bar, as well as barbecue Dining Domes perfect for 'bubbles' of up to six guests on our lawns.
- Prior to your arrival we will contact you with all the necessary information about your stay, our latest Covid-19 management processes, and information about the local area.
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay. These include a high temperature and a new and persistent cough.
ARRIVAL & CHECK-IN
- You’ll notice as you enter subtle touches have been added to guide you through the house to keep everyone safe, this will be explained to you upon check in.
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at all entrances and in reception areas for you to use. We politely ask you to use these before entering the hotel & regularly throughout your stay.
- Our team members will wear a protective face covering at all times
- Our arrival process has been streamlined to allow for a reduced-contact experience. Please note that we will only be accepting debit and credit cards to avoid the handling of cash.
- Please note we have thermometers at reception should you feel concerned at any point during your stay. Any of our guests or visitors displaying Covid-19 symptoms may be asked to leave the premises.
PUBLIC GUEST AREAS
- Extensive cleaning of shared surfaces will be conducted throughout the day and checked by our appointed Covid-19 officers.
- Guests are no longer required to wear protective face coverings, however please do continue to wear them if you feel safer.
- We have equipped our restrooms with sanitising handwash at the basins & disposable hand towels. To avoid overcrowding in our restrooms, we ask that residents use the bathrooms in their bedrooms.
- Every guestroom will be fully sanitised before each stay and sealed to ensure no contamination occurs prior to your arrival.
- Linens, towels and robes are professionally washed on a high heat, with added sanitisation. Slippers and all consumables are replaced before each stay.
- Our housekeeping team will wear the appropriate PPE during cleaning your room and will not enter when you are present
- Should you prefer, our team will not enter the room during your stay. Please advise the reception team at check-in if you wish this to be the case.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- When you stay with us you can dine in your room or in the designated dining areas and terrace
- We have extended our dining spaces to include our terrace to ensure all diners are a minimum of 1 metre plus apart.
- If you are not a resident, you are still very welcome to dine with us, all that we ask is that you book your table in advance.
- We recommend all diners download the track and trace Covid-19 application to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19; QR codes are displayed around the hotel for you to scan.
- A copy of your final account will be emailed to you on the morning of your departure
- To check out, all you need to do is return your room key to reception. We will automatically take payment for your stay using the debit or credit card details we hold on file.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitisers before departing.