OPEN FOR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL FROM 12TH APRIL
The Bird will be open in line with government guidance, welcoming guests who are travelling for essential business, education and training. We also welcome guests attending medical appointments, moving home or looking for a longer stay as their main residence.
Cosy rooms with a slightly seductive air, brazenly bold designs and smashing views of Bath Abbey.
A snug retreat to come back to after a day exploring Bath, these rooms are the perfect choice for a one-night city break.
- Bath Abbey Views
- Dressing table with mirror and stool
- Dyson hairdryer
- Fresh milk available at reception – just ask!
- Flat screen television
- Free wi-fi Air-conditioning in most rooms
- Powerful rain shower
- Nespresso machine and tea facilities
- Lovely Malin & Goetz toiletries
- Bottled water
- Direct dial telephone
- Iron and ironing board on request